metal blanking process
Blanking is made by means of a tooling department consisting of 10 “C” blanking presses from 20 up to 160 tons, suitable for both operating automatically and secondary manufacturing processes.
We can work on the following materials:
- hot rolled steel (thickness 2,0 ÷ 5,0 mm)
- cold rolled steel (thickness 0,4 ÷ to 3,5 mm)
- stainless steel (thickness 0,1 ÷ 3,0 mm)
- brass strips (thickness 0,5 ÷ 2,0 mm)
- raw copper ETP strips (thickness 1,0 ÷ 2,5 mm)
Here below the mechanical components currently in production: faston (in several materials), coils armature, phase shift rings in raw copper (at the thickness mentioned above), lids, membranes in raw stainless steel (at the thickness mentioned above), fixing plates, magnetic rings for pneumatic cylinders, locking elements and, in general, shaped parts compliant with Customer’s drawings.